KCRA was established in 1991 and is committed to the unification of cardiopulmonary rehabilitation programs within the Commonwealth of Kentucky in order to capitalize on the strength and expertise available within the individual programs. Utilizing this more unified approach, the association will work toward quality and consistency in providing cardiopulmonary disease prevention and rehabilitation services across the state. The group process will enhance collaborative efforts in communication as the association addresses the areas of general resources, legal counsel, continuing professional education, quality assurance, and third party reimbursement. Identification of the association as the central clearinghouse for cardiopulmonary rehabilitation information in KY will enhance recognition, visibility and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
Why join the KCRA?
- Dual Membership with state and AACVPR for one fee
- Quarterly newsletter
- State Directory with listings of all Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab programs in Kentucky
- Annual state meeting
- Membership discounts to annual meeting
- Networking with other rehab programs across the state
- Opportunity to become involved in a state organization through committees
- Latest updates from AACVPR, ACSM, and other national organizations
- Web site access